So Far So Good
Going the distance is never easy. We mean moving into a long distance relationship. You may be parting ways due to work, studies or numerous other factors. When a hectic lifestyle keeps you on your toes, finding time for love can be tough, especially when you are far apart!
Both of you stay in different cities, live in different time zones and have different routines. But out of sight does not have to mean out of mind. Here are 6 interesting ways to keep the spark going:
- Drop audio notes on We Chat, Whatsapp or Skype. These unexpected messages can surely brighten the day for your loved one.
- Karaoke with each other. All you need is a mic and a webcam, and you can sing and dance all day long with each other!
- Gift them what they like. Was it a St. Bernard she was looking for or the pug he was eyeing, surprise them by gifting them their favorite pet!
- Make use of video chat for a perfect date night. Get flirty and create the magic of your good old first date.
- Take unplanned vacations, unwind by visiting those haunted mansions, castles, and rejuvenate by taking a relaxing spa therapy together. Remember, spending quality time is better than quantity!
- Send hand written love letters to each other like the good old times.
photo by Dvortygirl