Fashion is like a revolving door. Sometimes you get stuck in it. Would you wear a wrist band to show that you are single and available? Just like an engagement or wedding ring, they were designed to make it easier to display your relationship status at Friday night drinks. Silicone wrist bands might have been an excellent idea in theory, anything that makes the dating scene easier for you is surely a boon. But would you wear one? Isn’t wearing a wristband with your single status on it a bit desperate? Maybe instead of spending ten bucks on a slightly ugly silicone wristband you should take the risk of striking up a conversation with that handsome gentleman. Or, to make things easier why not flaunt your style and invite those admiring eyes to break the ice!
Here are a few tips to look irresistible:
1. First and foremost just be yourself. Don’t push too hard.
2. Go with something that would make you feel confident and comfortable like a fitted jeans, a cute blouse, simple jewelry, and makeup. If you don’t feel comfortable and confident, it will show and he will know.
3. Don’t be afraid to show off your shape. We suggest button up a silk shirt paired with sexy denims or pencil skirt. The whole idea is to look sexy, as you only have one chance to strike an impression.
4. That little black dress always works. You can dress it up or down.
5. A girl in a tight polka-dot dress, preferably black with white dots, is both cute and sexy — the ultimate combo.
6. Choose color! Professional women love to dress in black, brown and grey because these colors are understated and slimming. But men aren’t looking for a boardroom buddy on a first date! They’re not hiring you and this isn’t a job interview. They’re searching for a feminine compliment to their masculine energy—someone they can treat like a lady so they can feel like a man. Pastels may not be a good part of a decorating plan, but they’ll do a lot for your feminine look. Turquoise and coral seem to be particular favorites for many men, but choose a color that looks best with your complexion.
7. Keep your hair and make up natural with a dash of glamour.
8. Wear a stunning pair of heels. We realize your back, knees and toes may not thank you, but with ballerina flats and riding boots overwhelming the shoe racks, we must make this point. You will look and feel more feminine the second you slip them on. Plus, heels flatter your lower half— something your date will definitely notice. Make sure to find a pair that is comfortable to walk in, preferably with an open toe and a slight platform for the perfect effect.
9. And yes, don’t forget to smell good!
Last but not the least- not enjoying your time out with what’s his name? Tell him. 15 minutes of a date is all it takes to decide if you and your date have chemistry. Honesty is (still) the best policy. Neither party gets anything out of being dishonest and you never know when you’ll run into him or her again later in life. Remember: manners matter.