5 Last Minute Gifting Ideas for Him this Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s day is here and if you’re still the guy lost like a deer in the woods looking for the perfect gift for your damsel, then here’s all you need to know! One slap on the knuckles for those who think a women is a book one can’t read. We’ve pretty simple demands, you see?
Here are 5 last minute gifting options to salvage your lady love’s Valentine’s Day even if you hadn’t planned anything till now. Seriously, what were you doing?
- Weekend Getaway: What could be better than Valentine’s day falling on a Friday? Well an entire weekend of loving at a secluded place! Hurry up, call your booking agent zero in on a weekend getaway and whisk her away for a weekend of loving. If she is in to outdoor activities, plan a spot with hiking / paragliding / sight-seeing.
- Cook it up: Think you want to do something more personal & romantic? Why not lookup for a simple valentine’s day recipe and cook up a meal for both of you. We see there’s a full moon that’s a sight to behold. Add on some aged wine and simmer away with a romantic dinner.
- DIY Card / Hobby: You definitely don’t want to look like a sell-out handing her an archies card or teddy bear. Why not buy a Do-It-Yourself kit and make something loving together. For all you know this will be creative time you spend together and what’s more you’ll have something to look back at for the rest of the year!
- Magazine rush: So your girl is the one who looks perplexed at the newspaper stand cause she has so much to read. Why not look back and think about the magazines she picks up frequently. Even if it’s Cosmo, go ahead gift her a subscription. It will serve her a gentle reminder of the loving as the magazine is neatly delivered every month! Go ahead logon for a digital version to make it faster.
- Mix tape it for her: Is your girl heavily in to music? Well most of us are singing to our own tunes. So why not get her favourite 10 songs and make a mix tape out of it. Too retro? Try a youtube playlist and dedicate it to her. Digital, clean and simple. This should hardly take you any time!
Plan something quickly now and make it special for her. Cause when it comes to showing love it’s never too late. Here’s wishing you a lot of loving for this weekend!