11 Signs You’re Ready to Get Married
When is the right time to get married? Is there a magical number to it? Is 23 too early, or 30 too late? Am I ready to get married yet? Really…will it be me soon? Just some of the questions that popup in your mind, when it seems everyone around is walking down the aisle.
swiss replica watches
nike tn pas cher
replicas de relojes
air jordan pas cher
nike air max pas cher
Are you ready to get married? Let’s find out!
- You had always been wanting for the right things to unfold like that dream job, that pay hike, the next promotion, moving to a bigger city, or an assignment abroad. Lately you have been realizing it’s a never ending chase. And whatever it is, the best will surely come your way. But amidst it all, you feel the need of a companion to share the highs and lows of life.
- When you log on to social networking sites and find them flooded with pictures of your friends getting married, one part of you is elated for them, but deep inside you long for settling down yourself.
- All the friends you hung out with on the weekends are settling down and you feel that sooner or later you will have to take that leap too.
- When romantic movies and quiet lonely Sunday brunches bring in a feeling of peace and solace to your mind and also a deep urge to share it with someone special.
- Every time you attend someone’s wedding, you feel that you might be following their footsteps soon.
- You don’t want to get married for the huge party, the dance, the music or for the sinful cocktails but for the ever after part, when you will have a confidante to share your dreams, ambitions, desires and your deepest fears.
- You want to do things which you haven’t experienced in the past, like travelling the world, meeting new people and exploring new cultures with your partner.
- When those crazy house parties and endlessly chaotic get togethers don’t appeal to you anymore. You just want to settle down and are willing to spend a healthy happy life with that special someone.
- You feel that you need someone to listen to your constant bickering, and you are willing to lend a keen ear as well.
- You’ve outgrown the world of casual relationships, flings, open relationships and are willing to give in your best to a true and meaningful relationship for life.
- The word commitment doesn’t terrify you anymore. Rather, it comforts you like never before.
Which of these signs do you relate to most?